Rates & Policies
Join us on the quiet end of Main Street just minutes from the town center and Acadia National Park!
Spring/Summer Off Season: Mid May - July 14
Peak Summer Season: July 15 - Aug. 31
Summer/Fall Off Season: Sept. 1 - Late Oct.
Check-in time: 3:00 - 9:00 PM
Check-out time: By 11:00 AM
May 16 - May 25: $98
May 26 - June 14: $108
June 15 - June 30: $118
July 1 - July 14: $148
July 15 - August 31: $170
September 1 - September 17: $155
September 18 - October 8: $145
October 9 - October 16: $125
October 17 - Late October: $98
NOTE: All posted rates are for 2 people. We charge $15 for each additional person of all ages. Children do not stay free.
• Reservations require a one night deposit due at time of booking.
• Cancellation for any portion of your reservation requires at least 7 days advance notice. There is a $20 cancellation fee. For reservations with multiple rooms, the cancellation fee applies to each room on the reservation.
• Cancellations made within 7 days of any portion of your reservation are non-refundable.
• WE DO NOT ALLOW children under the age of 18 in our second floor rooms due to safety concerns and in consideration of the guests on the ground floor.
• NO PETS & NO BICYCLES in our rooms. A $300 fee will be imposed.
• We are a NON-SMOKING property. NO SMOKING anywhere on premises. A $300 fee will be imposed for abuse of this policy.
• We do not offer discounts of any kind.
• We do not offer a continental breakfast.
• CHECK IN is between 3pm & 9pm. Please contact us to arrange a late check in if needed.
• CHECK OUT is by 11am.
There are a variety of events during the summer season. To name a few, May offers the Acadia Birding Festival, June kicks off the First Friday Artwalk showcasing fine art and jewelry with most made by local artists. Grab a map of participating shops in our office and join the fun on the First Friday of each month! Bar Harbor Music Festival in July, Bar Harbor Jazz Festival in August, Acadia Night Sky Festival in September. Contact The Bar Harbor Chamber of Commerce for a complete list of events and exact dates!