Rates & Policies
Join us on the quiet end of Main Street just minutes from the town center and Acadia National Park!
Spring/Early Summer: May 16 - June 30
Peak Summer Season: July 1 - Aug 24
Late Summer/Fall Season: Aug 25 - Oct 26
Check-in time: 3:00 - 9:00 PM
Check-out time: By 11:00 AM
May 16 - May 23: $98
May 24 - June 13: $128
June 14 - June 30: $148
July 1 - August 24: $175
August 25 - October 20: $160
October 21 - October 26: $135
NOTE: All posted rates are for 2 people. We charge $25 per extra person, per night. Children do not stay free. Children of all ages are accounted for the same as adults.
• Reservations require a one night deposit due at time of booking.
• Cancellation for any portion of your reservation requires at least 14 days advance notice from the reservation date. There is a $25 cancellation fee per room.
• Cancellation for any portion of your reservation made with less than 14 days advance notice is non-refundable.
• Due to our short rental season, last minute cancellations affect us greatly. If you have any concerns about unforeseen circumstances that may cause a last minute cancellation, ( i.e: issues with flight schedules, car trouble, weather, illness, etc.), you should consider researching Travel Insurance. We stand firm on our cancellation policy regardless of why you need to cancel.
• WE DO NOT ALLOW children under the age of 18 in our second floor rooms due to safety concerns and in consideration of the guests on the ground floor.
• All persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
• NO PETS, NO BICYCLES, NO SEAFOOD in our rooms. A $300 fee will be imposed.
• WE ARE A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY! NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON PROPERTY INCLUDING THE PARKING LOT! THIS INCLUDES ELECTRONIC/VAPING DEVICES! A $300 cleaning fee will be imposed.
• We do not offer discounts of any kind.
• We do not offer a continental breakfast.
• CHECK IN is between 3pm & 9pm. Please contact us to arrange a late check in if needed.
• CHECK OUT is by 11am.
There are a variety of events during the summer season. To name a few, May offers the Acadia Birding Festival, June kicks off the First Friday Artwalk showcasing fine art and jewelry with most made by local artists. Grab a map of participating shops in our office and join the fun on the First Friday of each month! Bar Harbor Music Festival in July, Bar Harbor Jazz Festival in August, Acadia Night Sky Festival in September. Contact The Bar Harbor Chamber of Commerce for a complete list of events and exact dates!